Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A conflict

one day i had a conflict with a black guy in the sub way. i took E train to go my work. I got in train then i was trying to sit. i saw a sit besides a black guy. therefore i went there and trying to sit but the sit was too tight.therefore i told him to give me some space because he took a lot of space. He didn't need that much space.But he didn't listening me.then i request him again but he didn't care about me.therefore i was sit besides him and push him with my body then he move and trying to fight with me.I was so scared of him because i was new in USA at that time and i didn't understand English as well. He was looking at me with scorn. Therefore i moved from that guy because of that reason.
I think now i could fight with him but i didn't because i didn't know any law in us at that time. If i know i would fight with him.
















































































































































































































































didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment